Tropical Mango Smoothie Popsicles

Friday, August 17, 2012

I love making these popsicles using V-8 fusion because not only do my kids get the extra fruit but the juice also has some veggies in it. Without any added sugar, corn syrup, or artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives these are popsicles you don't have to feel guilty feeding to the kids.  Plus they  taste amazing!

Come back to Recipe Shoebox each day this week for a fun new Frozen Treat recipe! 

 Click here for printable recipe.

Posted by Mika

The ingredients:


1 mango, chopped
1 banana
1 peach, peeled and chopped
5-6 strawberries, destemmed
1/2 cup  lowfat yogurt
3/4 cup V-8 Fusion Peach Mango
5-6 ice cubes

  Directions: 
Mix all in the blender until smooth then pour into popsicle molds and freeze for 4 or more hours. If you want you could double the yogurt and juice amount and you can drink it as a smoothie while you wait for the rest to freeze.

Enjoy! 
 


*I also found these cute little packets of fruit puree for only a dollar at Harris Teeter. They are purely fruit with nothing added. They had 4 or 5 different fruits to choose from.



 
*****************************

Want to see links to your favorite recipes from Recipe Shoebox in your Facebook feed?  Be sure to "LIKE" our Facebook page!   


2 comments:

Kathy August 19, 2012 at 4:25 PM  

I love mango! This looks great.

R,  August 26, 2012 at 10:13 PM  

These look so good. Will have to look for fruit puree in our grocery store.

Post a Comment

We love comments almost as much as we love good food...

About This Blog

My name is Lara and while I'm definitely not a gourmet cook, I do love preparing tasty, healthy meals for my family. Finding new recipes to try and sharing the ones we've already fallen in love with is a passion I've had since college and the reason why I've started this blog! With five kids, I'm usually in a hurry, so you'll find most of these recipes kid friendly and simple to make.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP