Yogurt Parmesan Baked Chicken Recipe

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Here's an easy chicken dish. I love the flavor the plain yogurt and the Ritz gives. Glen and the kids really enjoy this meal.
(not pictured: seasoned salt, Parmesan cheese)

2 cups crushed Ritz crackers
2 Tbs. parmesan cheese
3 cloves garlic, pressed (or 1 tsp. garlic salt)
1 tsp. seasoned salt
8 boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into 3-4 strips for each breast)
1-2 cups plain yogurt
1/4 cup melted butter

Combine cracker crumbs, garlic, and seasoned salt; set aside. Dip each chicken breast in yogurt and coat with crumb mixture. Arrange pieces in buttered 9x13 pan. Drizzle with melted butter (I usually skip the butter) and bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Serves 8-10.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Jen January 2, 2011 at 11:44 PM  

I am going to try this this week! Yummy

Martha A. September 6, 2011 at 4:55 PM  

This looks really good! I often have cheap plain yogurt on hand!!

jennifer September 8, 2011 at 7:35 AM  

I made this last night and it was a hit with the whole family, which doesn't happen often. Thank you!

Melissa Beckley September 18, 2011 at 7:20 PM  

This is in the oven right now. It smells wonderful!

Post a Comment

We love comments almost as much as we love good food...

About This Blog

My name is Lara and while I'm definitely not a gourmet cook, I do love preparing tasty, healthy meals for my family. Finding new recipes to try and sharing the ones we've already fallen in love with is a passion I've had since college and the reason why I've started this blog! With five kids, I'm usually in a hurry, so you'll find most of these recipes kid friendly and simple to make.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP