Rolo Cookies

Sunday, December 21, 2008

These are the best when they are still warm and the caramel comes oozing out.













The ingredients:

1 cup butter
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 tsp. vanilla
2 eggs
2-1/2 cups flour
1 tsp. baking soda
3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
Bag of rolos

Preheat oven to 375°. Unwrap the rolos and set aside.
Mix together the first 5 ingredients. Then add the final 3 ingredients (except the Rolos) and mix well. Roll the dough into balls and place Rolo in the center, then form the dough ball around the rolo.

Bake for 7-9 minutes. Serve warm.

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments almost as much as we love good food...

About This Blog

My name is Lara and while I'm definitely not a gourmet cook, I do love preparing tasty, healthy meals for my family. Finding new recipes to try and sharing the ones we've already fallen in love with is a passion I've had since college and the reason why I've started this blog! With five kids, I'm usually in a hurry, so you'll find most of these recipes kid friendly and simple to make.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP