Triple Chocolate Cake

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

This moist, chocolate-y cake is so easy to make that even Glen can do it...and not just make it okay, but make it with such style and vigor that he won second prize in a husband cake baking contest (aren't you impressed now?). No one will ever guess that this simply delicious dessert ever began as a cake mix.


The ingredients:

1 chocolate cake mix (dry)
1-3/4 cups milk or water (I prefer milk)
1 pkg. (4-oz.) chocolate pudding mix
2 eggs
1 pkg. (12-oz.) chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350°. Grease and flour 9 or 10-inch bundt pan. Bake for 45-50 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes, then invert onto serving plate. You may need to loosen the edges with a knife prior to removing from pan. Sprinkle lightly with powdered sugar. Voila...easy, moist, delicious, beautiful chocolate goodness.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Deanne January 22, 2009 at 4:18 PM  

Thanks for the recipe! I made this the other day and Justin absolutely loves it! Although, he'll eat pretty much anything chocolate. =) This one is on my list to make again for sure!

K February 27, 2009 at 1:21 AM  

I'm making this for my luncheon tomorrow. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Post a Comment

We love comments almost as much as we love good food...

About This Blog

My name is Lara and while I'm definitely not a gourmet cook, I do love preparing tasty, healthy meals for my family. Finding new recipes to try and sharing the ones we've already fallen in love with is a passion I've had since college and the reason why I've started this blog! With five kids, I'm usually in a hurry, so you'll find most of these recipes kid friendly and simple to make.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP