Mulled Cranberry and Orange Punch

Sunday, November 29, 2009

One of my favorite parts about the onset of cooler weather each year is the perfect excuse I have to get warmed back up again with a  comforting mug of hot cider.  I love the flavor of this recipe I got from my friend Heather--it's not too sweet and not too sour and looks so festive with its red/pink color!  We served this up as part of our Thanksgiving dinner and the kids liked it just as much as the adults. 


Click here for printable recipe

The ingredients:

2 cups water
4 cups cranberry juice
1 cup orange juice
1/2 cup lemon juice
1/2 cup sugar
2 cinnamon sticks
1 tsp. whole cloves

Combine everything together and heat until boiling.  Simmer on stovetop or mull in crockpot for 1 hour.  If desired, strain punch before serving to remove cloves and cinnamon sticks.  Serve hot. 
Enjoy!

2 comments:

teresa November 29, 2009 at 5:23 PM  

i want this drink! what a fun punch for the whole family!

Katy ~ November 30, 2009 at 5:03 AM  

Good punch recipes are so hard to come by. This one's a keeper!

Post a Comment

We love comments almost as much as we love good food...

About This Blog

My name is Lara and while I'm definitely not a gourmet cook, I do love preparing tasty, healthy meals for my family. Finding new recipes to try and sharing the ones we've already fallen in love with is a passion I've had since college and the reason why I've started this blog! With five kids, I'm usually in a hurry, so you'll find most of these recipes kid friendly and simple to make.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP