Menu for 3/22 - 3/28

Sunday, March 21, 2010



This menu is dedicated to my sister Kristina, who calls me at least twice a week to ask me what we're having for dinner. :)

Monday--Award Winning Chili (the best chili recipe ever), Lion House Corn Bread
Tuesday--Egg Salad Sandwiches
Wednesday--Potato Soup with Bread Bowls
Thursday--BBQ Chicken Salad with Cilantro Ranch Dressing
Friday--White Chicken Pizza with Caramelized Onions (for the adults), Personal Pizzas made on sandwich thins (for the kids--coming soon)
Saturday--Whole-Grain Stuffed French Toast
Leftovers (for dinner)
Sunday-- Sweet Potato and Black Bean Enchiladas (still perfecting)



Potato Soup with Bread Bowls
(it's normally not green, this was just our St. Patrick's version from last year)


BBQ Chicken Salad with Cilantro Ranch Dressing


White Chicken Pizza with Caramelized Onions



Lion House Corn Bread



Whole-Grain Stuffed French Toast (coming soon)


Be sure to go check out Laura's blog for lots more menu ideas.

5 comments:

DanaB March 22, 2010 at 10:09 AM  

My sister does that, too!!
Celebrating St. Patrick's Day again?? ;)

~~
http://mywindowswideopen.wordpress.com/

Chaos Cottage March 22, 2010 at 1:08 PM  

I looked at her menu last week and didn't see any St. Patrick's Day food. They are celebrating this week for some reason.

K March 22, 2010 at 1:37 PM  

Thanks for the menu Lara! If I put up my menu from last week on your blog, it wouldn't be near as cool or good looking as yours. (think quesadillas and PB&J half the time.) Thankfully, Tom returned home from his business trip so we started eating decent meals again. Thanks for giving me ideas for this week!

Katy ~ March 25, 2010 at 7:15 PM  

Oh my...where do you live again? I want us to be neighbors!

Kit March 26, 2010 at 10:53 AM  

Oooh I want the enchilada recipe! I have both sweet potatoes in the house right now and wouldn't think about putting them together.

Post a Comment

We love comments almost as much as we love good food...

About This Blog

My name is Lara and while I'm definitely not a gourmet cook, I do love preparing tasty, healthy meals for my family. Finding new recipes to try and sharing the ones we've already fallen in love with is a passion I've had since college and the reason why I've started this blog! With five kids, I'm usually in a hurry, so you'll find most of these recipes kid friendly and simple to make.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP