Menu 11/8 - 11/14

Sunday, November 7, 2010

It's been a crazy couple of months here at our house, but I'm realizing more than ever that the time I spend menu planning is time saved later in the week.  I've got a big grocery trip to do before any of this can happen, but here's the optimistic plan:  

Monday
--BBQ Pulled Chicken and Slaw Sliders (new)

Tuesday--Award Winning Chili



Lion House Cornbread
(This picture does not do this justice.  This cornbread is yummy and moist.)

Wednesday--Grandma's Apple Fritters


Orange Chicken and Rice



Thursday--Asparagus Pasta with Cremini and Walnuts (new)

Friday--Apple-Walnut Pancakes


Bruschetta Pizza

Saturday--Potato Soup

Bread Bowls


Sunday--Mom's Breakfast Cake

Thai Chicken Pasta
Go check Organizing Junkie for lots more Menu Plans!

3 comments:

Anonymous,  November 8, 2010 at 7:49 AM  

This all looks amazing ~ ESPECIALLY ~ the apple fritters. Can't wait to try... Have a great start to your week!

Keli November 8, 2010 at 12:55 PM  

YUM! I will be bookmarking this page! Thanks for sharing!

www.savingthosedollars.blogspot.com

Donna November 8, 2010 at 8:32 PM  

It all looks so GREAT!
I have 4 bushels of apples- I needed some new recipes!

Post a Comment

We love comments almost as much as we love good food...

About This Blog

My name is Lara and while I'm definitely not a gourmet cook, I do love preparing tasty, healthy meals for my family. Finding new recipes to try and sharing the ones we've already fallen in love with is a passion I've had since college and the reason why I've started this blog! With five kids, I'm usually in a hurry, so you'll find most of these recipes kid friendly and simple to make.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP