Menu 11/15 - 11/21

Monday, November 15, 2010

It wasn't until typing up this menu that I fully realized that next week's menu will include Thanksgiving!  I'm feeling wholly unprepared for the upcoming holiday season and hope that somehow my brain will catch up to the calendar sometime soon!  This week's menu includes some oldies but goodies!  Enjoy!  

(Please ignore the funky formatting on this post.  Sometimes blogger drives me bonkers!)


Monday
-Baked Ziti with Turkey Sausage




Oreo Turkey Treats (a fun tradition at our house) 
Tuesday
-Peanut Butter and Banana Streusel Muffins

Trish's Chicken Tortilla Soup






 
Wednesday
-Turkey Wafflewiches (one of my kids' favorites)



Thursday-Sweet Potato Soup with Coconut and Spicy Relish (new)


French Peasant Bread (so easy and so good)!

Friday-
Karey's Raspberry-Chocolate Chip Pancakes

French Bread Pizza



Saturday-Garlic Chicken Pasta with Sundried Tomatoes


Sunday-AnnaLisa's Quick Cinnamon Rolls


Chicken with Chile-Cheese Rice (new)

Go check Organizing Junkie for lots more Menu Plans!

3 comments:

Anonymous,  November 15, 2010 at 10:05 AM  

It's such a great idea to post your week's menu. I'm anxious to bookmark some of these great recipes to try (they all look awesome). I am SOOOO unprepared for next week! I have in bold letters on today's to~do list MAKE THANKSGIVING MENU & GAME PLAN! :) Have a super start to your week....

Lynn November 15, 2010 at 10:09 PM  

Those oreo turkeys are so cute!

Katy ~ November 17, 2010 at 6:32 AM  

I am drooling, and waiting in wild anticipation!!

Post a Comment

We love comments almost as much as we love good food...

About This Blog

My name is Lara and while I'm definitely not a gourmet cook, I do love preparing tasty, healthy meals for my family. Finding new recipes to try and sharing the ones we've already fallen in love with is a passion I've had since college and the reason why I've started this blog! With five kids, I'm usually in a hurry, so you'll find most of these recipes kid friendly and simple to make.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP