Menu 8/16- 8/22

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sorry about the crazy spacing here.  Some days I just don't get blogger.
Monday--Warm Peanut Sesame Noodles with Peanut-Sesame Chicken




Tuesday--Peking Chicken Wraps (new)

Wednesday-Garlic Chicken Pasta with Sun-dried Tomatoes




Thursday-Creamy Primavera Bake (new)
Roasted Cauliflower (great for kids)
Friday-Bruschetta Pizza


Easiest Chicken Enchiladas Ever)





Sunday--Karen's Cinnamon Rolls  (yum!)


BBQ Chicken and Cheddar Sandwiches






Go check Organizing Junkie for lots more Menu Plans!


Photobucket

4 comments:

Debbie August 16, 2010 at 9:08 AM  

I always say I am going to start getting together a menu for the week. It's such a great idea....The pasta looks delicious. I'd like to try that.

FoodontheTable August 16, 2010 at 5:57 PM  

The roasted cauliflower is always a hit. Beautiful photo of the chicken and noodles.

teresa August 16, 2010 at 6:21 PM  

everytime you post your meal plans, i always wish i was eating at your house!

Pam August 18, 2010 at 2:28 PM  

This all looks great! Way to go!

Post a Comment

We love comments almost as much as we love good food...

About This Blog

My name is Lara and while I'm definitely not a gourmet cook, I do love preparing tasty, healthy meals for my family. Finding new recipes to try and sharing the ones we've already fallen in love with is a passion I've had since college and the reason why I've started this blog! With five kids, I'm usually in a hurry, so you'll find most of these recipes kid friendly and simple to make.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP