Menu 6/28 - 7/4

Monday, June 28, 2010

Photobucket

Monday--Enchilada Casserole


Tuesday--Maple Mustard Chicken Pasta (new)

Wednesday--Peanut Butter Banana Scones (new)

Garlic Chicken Pasta with Sun-Dried Tomatoes


Thursday--Chicken Crescents (my kids' most requested meal ever)


Friday--Taco Casserole

Saturday--Buttermilk Pecan Waffles

Buttermilk Syrup


Southwestern BBQ Black Bean and Chicken Burritos

Sunday-Breakfast: Cheddar Bay Biscuits

Dinner:
Grilled Honey-Lime Chicken Sandwiches



Go check Organizing Junkie for lots more Menu Plans!

2 comments:

Kim June 28, 2010 at 6:20 PM  

Yum - Love the sounds of the maple mustard chicken and the banana scones!

Julie June 28, 2010 at 11:11 PM  

I just had dinner, now I'm hungry again looking at all these. Wonder if my kids would like those chicken crescents...I'll have to try it.

Post a Comment

We love comments almost as much as we love good food...

About This Blog

My name is Lara and while I'm definitely not a gourmet cook, I do love preparing tasty, healthy meals for my family. Finding new recipes to try and sharing the ones we've already fallen in love with is a passion I've had since college and the reason why I've started this blog! With five kids, I'm usually in a hurry, so you'll find most of these recipes kid friendly and simple to make.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP