Menu 9/13-9/19

Sunday, September 12, 2010

The kids are finally back to school, which means means we're reestablishing routines and trying to figure out what works and what doesn't in our new schedule.  I'm enjoying the extra time in the afternoon to prep for dinner, but struggling with how crammed dinner seems in our evening routine.  Here's another week of menus! 
Monday
--Avocado Chicken Salad in pita bread

Tuesday--Taco Casserole

Wednesday--Blueberry Lemon Muffins

Feta Pasta Bake (new)

Thursday--Tomatillo and Chicken Tostadas
Friday--Bruschetta Pizza



Saturday-- Caramel Rolls

Zucchini Soup
Sunday--Spinach Lasagna (new recipe)
French Peasant Bread

Chocolate Chip "Pizzookies"
Go check Organizing Junkie for lots more Menu Plans!


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments almost as much as we love good food...

About This Blog

My name is Lara and while I'm definitely not a gourmet cook, I do love preparing tasty, healthy meals for my family. Finding new recipes to try and sharing the ones we've already fallen in love with is a passion I've had since college and the reason why I've started this blog! With five kids, I'm usually in a hurry, so you'll find most of these recipes kid friendly and simple to make.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP