Menu 12/6 - 12/12

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Five days into my goody-a-day posting and I just have to make sure that everyone knows that we still eat real food around here... 

Monday--Tomatillo Chicken Chili


Tuesday--Buttermilk Pecan Waffles

Bacon Parmesan Pasta (new)

Wednesday--Tomato Basil Soup

Thursday-- Orange Breakfast Bread
 

Ranch Mac & Cheese


Friday--Turkey Wafflewiches

Saturday--German Pancakes

Super Easy Tostadas

Sunday--Sausage, Tomato, Arugula Fettuccine (new)

Go check Organizing Junkie for lots more Menu Plans!

And don't forget to check back here for a new goody recipe every day in December! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments almost as much as we love good food...

About This Blog

My name is Lara and while I'm definitely not a gourmet cook, I do love preparing tasty, healthy meals for my family. Finding new recipes to try and sharing the ones we've already fallen in love with is a passion I've had since college and the reason why I've started this blog! With five kids, I'm usually in a hurry, so you'll find most of these recipes kid friendly and simple to make.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP