Breakfast Index

Friday, December 31, 2010

 The following is an index of the breakfast recipes you'll find here on Recipe Shoebox.    Although I did my best to be all-inclusive, with almost 400 recipes to index there may be errors or omissions. 

This list will be accessible in the above menu bar. 


BREAKFASTS
Apple Fritters 
Apple Nut Coffee Cake
Apple Walnut Pancakes
Banana Stuffed French Toast
Berry Filled Coffee Cake
Blueberry French Toast
Buttermilk Pecan Waffles
Buttermilk Syrup
Caramel Rolls 
Carrot Cake Pancakes with Maple Cream Cheese Spread 
Chunky Monkey Pancakes with PB syrup
Cinnamon Roll Cake
Cinnamon Rolls
Cinnamon Twists 
Cranberry Orange Bread (or muffins)
Cream Cheese Filled Carrot Muffins 
Cream Filled Danish
Crepes
Egg, Mozzarella, Sundried Tomato, and Sausage Casserole
Flaky Buttermilk Biscuits
German Pancakes 
Gingerbread Pancakes
Hearty One Dish Breakfast
Homemade Doughnuts
Lemon Poppy Seed
Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
Lime Zucchini Muffins
Maple Muffins
Mom's Streusel Breakfast Cake
Oatmeal Pancakes with Lemon Apple Topping
Oatmeal-Raspberry Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Orange Breakfast Bread
Orange Streusel Muffins
Quick Cinnamon Rolls
Peanut Butter Pancakes 
Pumpkin Pancakes
Pumpkin Pancakes with Cinnamon-Brown Butter-Pecan Topping
Potato Quiche
Quiche Lorraine
Raspberry Swirl Coffee Cake
Red Pepper Quiche with Herb Butter Crust
Strawberry Filled Oatmeal Coconut Muffins
Sugar Free PB & J Muffins
Whole Grain Cheddar Cheese Pancakes 
Whole Wheat-Blueberry Muffins
Whole Grain Stuffed French Toast 
Whole Grain Waffles
Zucchini and Sausage Quiche

1 comments:

Anonymous,  December 31, 2010 at 7:36 AM  

I am loving all these indexes! My oh my are there LOTS of good recipes. You've sure been busy since creating this site. :) Happy New Year!!!

Post a Comment

We love comments almost as much as we love good food...

About This Blog

My name is Lara and while I'm definitely not a gourmet cook, I do love preparing tasty, healthy meals for my family. Finding new recipes to try and sharing the ones we've already fallen in love with is a passion I've had since college and the reason why I've started this blog! With five kids, I'm usually in a hurry, so you'll find most of these recipes kid friendly and simple to make.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP