Nutella Peanut Butter Cookies (Gluten Free)

Monday, April 8, 2013

One day my ten-year-old came to me requesting cookies.  I didn't have the time to make any, so I told him to find a recipe and feel free to make them himself.  He looked through my Pinterest page and got excited about these cookies.  Made with Nutella and peanut butter, they are every bit as delicious as you'd expect them to be...even though they are 100% gluten free.    Sadly, they only made a dozen so they didn't last long at our house.  A few days later I made a quadruple batch for a dinner where there would be someone with a severe gluten intolerance in attendance.  Although there were other desserts available, these chewy, yet crispy cookies were the first to go and my gluten intolerant cousin was thrilled to have an easy new recipe to throw into her gluten free repertoire.  These are as easy as can be to make, but you do want to take extra care not to overbake these. Enjoy! 
Click here for printable recipe.


Posted by Lara.

The ingredients:


1/2 cup Nutella (or other chocolate hazelnut spread)
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1 egg
1 tsp. vanilla
1 cup powdered sugar

Directions: 
Cream Nutella and peanut butter together.  Add egg and vanilla; mix well.  Add powdered sugar and beat until smooth. 

Shape into balls and place on parchment paper lined cookie sheet. 

Bake at 375 degrees for 7-8 minutes. Do NOT  overbake.  You want to take these out right before they look set up.  Cool on wire rack. 

Enjoy!

Recipe Source:  Seeded at the Table

Post a Comment

We love comments almost as much as we love good food...

About This Blog

My name is Lara and while I'm definitely not a gourmet cook, I do love preparing tasty, healthy meals for my family. Finding new recipes to try and sharing the ones we've already fallen in love with is a passion I've had since college and the reason why I've started this blog! With five kids, I'm usually in a hurry, so you'll find most of these recipes kid friendly and simple to make.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP