Menu for 3/29 to 4/4

Sunday, March 28, 2010


MENU FOR 3/29 to 4/4


Monday--Buttermilk Pecan Waffles (birthday breakfast for daughter)
Ranch Mac & Cheese
Strawberry cupcakes with Fresh Strawberry Frosting (for daughter's birthday)

Tuesday--Ranchero Chicken Crostada

Wednesday--Tomatillo Chicken Chili

Thursday--Makeover Chicken Crescents (my kids' favorite meal of all-time)

Friday--Bruschetta Pizza
Gingersnaps (by request of a friend)

Saturday--Grilled hamburgers
Chips with Avocado Smash

Easter Sunday-- Chicken Cordon Blue (our traditional Easter dinner)
Oatmeal Dinner Rolls
Lemon Meringue Pie (also an Easter tradition)
















Check out Organizing Junkie for lots more yummy menu ideas!

3 comments:

Coleens Recipes March 28, 2010 at 11:56 PM  

OH!! I am SO snitching your crescent makeover dough recipe...I can think of a thousand variations. What a GREAT way to transform leftovers to a great hot sandwich, thanks!!

Mirien March 29, 2010 at 12:52 AM  

Everything looks so good! I love the bowl that the chicken chili is in--do you have a full set of those? Nice photography and great recipes.

Niki Jolene March 29, 2010 at 3:44 PM  

Oh man! Everything looks delish! I especially like the looks of that avocado mash.

:)

Come on over and check out my menu plan at Free 2 Be Frugal.

Post a Comment

We love comments almost as much as we love good food...

About This Blog

My name is Lara and while I'm definitely not a gourmet cook, I do love preparing tasty, healthy meals for my family. Finding new recipes to try and sharing the ones we've already fallen in love with is a passion I've had since college and the reason why I've started this blog! With five kids, I'm usually in a hurry, so you'll find most of these recipes kid friendly and simple to make.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP