Menu for 3/29 to 4/4

Sunday, March 28, 2010

MENU FOR 3/29 to 4/4

Monday--Buttermilk Pecan Waffles (birthday breakfast for daughter)
Ranch Mac & Cheese
Strawberry cupcakes with Fresh Strawberry Frosting (for daughter's birthday)

Tuesday--Ranchero Chicken Crostada

Wednesday--Tomatillo Chicken Chili

Thursday--Makeover Chicken Crescents (my kids' favorite meal of all-time)

Friday--Bruschetta Pizza
Gingersnaps (by request of a friend)

Saturday--Grilled hamburgers
Chips with Avocado Smash

Easter Sunday-- Chicken Cordon Blue (our traditional Easter dinner)
Oatmeal Dinner Rolls
Lemon Meringue Pie (also an Easter tradition)

Check out Organizing Junkie for lots more yummy menu ideas!


Coleen's Recipes March 28, 2010 at 11:56 PM  

OH!! I am SO snitching your crescent makeover dough recipe...I can think of a thousand variations. What a GREAT way to transform leftovers to a great hot sandwich, thanks!!

Mirien March 29, 2010 at 12:52 AM  

Everything looks so good! I love the bowl that the chicken chili is in--do you have a full set of those? Nice photography and great recipes.

Your Frugal Friend, Niki March 29, 2010 at 3:44 PM  

Oh man! Everything looks delish! I especially like the looks of that avocado mash.


Come on over and check out my menu plan at Free 2 Be Frugal.

Post a Comment

We love comments almost as much as we love good food...

About This Blog

My name is Lara and while I'm definitely not a gourmet cook, I do love preparing tasty, healthy meals for my family. Finding new recipes to try and sharing the ones we've already fallen in love with is a passion I've had since college and the reason why I've started this blog! With five kids, I'm usually in a hurry, so you'll find most of these recipes kid friendly and simple to make.

  © Blogger template On The Road by 2009

Back to TOP