Menu Plan for 3/15 to 3/21

Sunday, March 14, 2010



I've seen several of my blogging friends post these weekly menus, but never thought to do one myself.  Then my sister recently asked if I could start posting a shorter list of dinner ideas to help her narrow down her choices each night.  After thinking about it, I decided that this was a good way to combine the two---a way to participate with the Monday menu planning and provide a short list of options for someone looking for a quick idea.   Not that it really matters, but I'll actually be posting what we've had the previous week instead of our upcoming menu, since my future menus are too tenuous to post about. :)

Monday--Honey-Lime Enchiladas  (made with red sauce instead of green sauce)

Tuesday--Sweet and Sour Chicken (made a double batch to share with a friend)

Wednesday--Garlic Chicken Pasta (Yum!)
Cheddar Bay Biscuits

Thursday--Thai Chicken Pasta  (made by 12-year-old daughter)

Friday--Ordered pizza (Crazy night!)

Saturday--Apple-Walnut Pancakes (we like nice breakfasts on weekends)
Grilled hamburgers

Sunday--Lion House Orange Rolls (coming soon)
Grilled Steak Kebabs with Cilantro Sauce
Macaroon Brownies 









5 comments:

SnoWhite March 14, 2010 at 12:15 PM  

looks like you had a great week! love the photos :) and, glad to see you menu planning!

Julie March 14, 2010 at 11:09 PM  

I like this, because I can decide which night I want to come to your house for dinner. I'll go with every night this time :)

Unknown March 15, 2010 at 9:33 PM  

We love Breakfast for dinner - YUM!!!

Katy ~ March 17, 2010 at 4:55 AM  

LOVE those Lion House Rolls; they are the BEST!

Leah March 19, 2010 at 6:36 PM  

Definately am going to try those honey lime enchiladas!

Post a Comment

We love comments almost as much as we love good food...

About This Blog

My name is Lara and while I'm definitely not a gourmet cook, I do love preparing tasty, healthy meals for my family. Finding new recipes to try and sharing the ones we've already fallen in love with is a passion I've had since college and the reason why I've started this blog! With five kids, I'm usually in a hurry, so you'll find most of these recipes kid friendly and simple to make.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP