Garlic-Parmesan Roasted Potatoes

Thursday, October 14, 2010

 This classic recipe is an old favorite of ours.  It's super easy to whip together and makes for a hearty and satisfying side dish, especially on cold rainy days like today. 


 Click here for printable recipe.

The ingredients:

1-1/2 lbs. red potatoes, cut into wedges
2 Tbs. olive oil
1/4 cup bread crumbs
2 Tbs. freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. garlic powder

Directions:  Preheat oven to 375°.  Place red potatoes with the skin left on and cut into wedges into a small bowl.  Toss with olive oil until coated.

Add bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt, and garlic powder and toss together until evenly coated.


Bake in a single layer on a cookie sheet for 30-40 minutes or until desired brownness and crispiness level is reached.

Stir once after 15 minutes.   Enjoy!

5 comments:

Joyti October 14, 2010 at 3:21 PM  

Oo, this looks SO delicious!

Kristen October 14, 2010 at 4:09 PM  

One of the best tried and true recipes

Kim October 14, 2010 at 10:46 PM  

Those little red-skinned potatoes are so addictive, aren't they? I'm actually looking for a new potato recipe to try for tomorrow night and will have to do this one. I've never roasted potatoes with breadcrumbs and I know that my family would love that addition.

Val October 15, 2010 at 3:04 PM  

Those look beyond delish!

Julie October 18, 2010 at 5:26 PM  

Oh my, these look just wonderful. My hubby always just wants mashed potatoes, but I love them prepared like this.

Post a Comment

We love comments almost as much as we love good food...

About This Blog

My name is Lara and while I'm definitely not a gourmet cook, I do love preparing tasty, healthy meals for my family. Finding new recipes to try and sharing the ones we've already fallen in love with is a passion I've had since college and the reason why I've started this blog! With five kids, I'm usually in a hurry, so you'll find most of these recipes kid friendly and simple to make.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP