Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries

Monday, April 30, 2012

When I saw a picture of these on Pinterest, I wanted to make them right away.  Seriously, fresh strawberries filled with cheesecake?  Why had I never thought of or seen this?  Unfortunately, I didn't have the ingredients and it took me months to remember to get them.  Recently I was invited to a girl's night and needed to bring a treat.  I immediately thought of these.  So, off to the store I went to get my strawberries and cream cheese, and let me tell you, they did not disappoint!

Recipe Source: The Sweets Life
Click here for printable recipe.

Posted by Katie.

The Ingredients:

1 lb. strawberries
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
4-6 Tbsp. powdered sugar (just sweeten it until it is to your liking)
1 tsp. vanilla extract
graham cracker crumbs

Rinse strawberries and cut out the leaves.  There is naturally a little hole in there, but you can make it a little bigger to make more room for filling.

In a bowl, beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until creamy and smooth.

If you don't have a piping bag, take a baggie, put it over a cup with the edges over the sides, and put all the filling inside.

Close the bag and cut a small hole in the corner.  Squeeze some filling into each strawberry.

Dip the top in graham cracker crumbs.

Cover and keep refrigerated until ready to eat.



Want to see links to your favorite recipes from Recipe Shoebox in your Facebook feed?  Be sure to "LIKE" our Facebook page!   


Kim April 30, 2012 at 5:42 PM  

These are fantastic!!

Post a Comment

We love comments almost as much as we love good food...

About This Blog

My name is Lara and while I'm definitely not a gourmet cook, I do love preparing tasty, healthy meals for my family. Finding new recipes to try and sharing the ones we've already fallen in love with is a passion I've had since college and the reason why I've started this blog! With five kids, I'm usually in a hurry, so you'll find most of these recipes kid friendly and simple to make.

  © Blogger template On The Road by 2009

Back to TOP