Favorite Chocolate Recipes

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February is National Chocolate Month. So to pay tribute to chocolate, I decided to spotlight a few favorite chocolate recipes from Recipe Shoebox. (scroll down...) Look for some more new chocolate recipes this month as well!

A couple months ago I had the opportunity to go to a Chocolate Expo. It was so neat to see all the different kinds of chocolate from all over the world. Not only were there samples (the best reason to go to a chocolate expo!), but there were all sorts of different ways the chocolate was being used. These "tarts' and "pastries" are not at all what they seem. They are completely made out of chocolate to look like something you'd find in a bakery. Believe me when I say that it definitely got the chocolate part of my brain ticking away. (and yes, I'm sure that there is a chocolate part of my brain!)How would you like to have a chocolate dress? Or chocolate fountains higher than your head?!



















We may not have recipes for chocolate dresses or 5-foot tall chocolate fountains, but we have some super good chocolate recipes right here. Plus I can guarantee that they will be easier to make! Here are some of my top dozen chocolate choices:

Hot Chocolate cookies Molten chocolate cakes Crockpot chocolate fudge cake
Chocolate magic shell ice cream topping Flourless chocolate cake Chocolate chip cookie dough topped browniesFrozen hot chocolate Best hot chocolateMacaroon brownies 30 minutes fudge pie Rocky road fudge bars Oreo truffles

Posted by Jen. Some of these recipes are either my favorite or look like they could be new favorites. So much for the idea of getting in shape. Now if only I could find a recipe for carrots that taste like chocolate...

3 comments:

K February 1, 2012 at 12:42 PM  

Can I please have a little of everything? That would be awesome! Yummy! Even looking at chocolate makes me a little happier! (o:

Lyndas recipe box February 2, 2012 at 12:04 AM  

I believe I want it all; I love chocolate and your recipes look wonderful!

recipes for kids February 23, 2012 at 6:33 AM  

I am really getting mad at all these stuffs, and there recipes are also very well-explained.

Post a Comment

We love comments almost as much as we love good food...

About This Blog

My name is Lara and while I'm definitely not a gourmet cook, I do love preparing tasty, healthy meals for my family. Finding new recipes to try and sharing the ones we've already fallen in love with is a passion I've had since college and the reason why I've started this blog! With five kids, I'm usually in a hurry, so you'll find most of these recipes kid friendly and simple to make.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP