Tuesday, January 1, 2013
12. Brown Sugar Buttercream Frosting--a great recipe for frosting when you're all out of powdered sugar!
7. Five things to do with Chicken Nuggets--If you're looking for ways to dress up the ever-convenient chicken nuggets and make them into a nice meal....this is the post for you!
5. Chicken Pasta Salad--fresh and tasty, this pasta salad is one of my family's all-time favorite meals!
4. Bratwurst in a Slow Cooker--Who needs a grill when you've got a crockpot to cook your bratwurst?
3. Garlic Chicken Pasta with Spinach--this classic is a reader favorite and a family favorite!
2. Blueberry and Spinach Smoothie--This general recipe makes for a great tasting super food smoothie! We have these 3-4 times a week!
1. Chicken Parmesan in the Crockpot--an old family favorite made nice and easy in the crockpot!