Menu 1/10 - 1/16

Sunday, January 9, 2011

 The new toys are intermingling with the old toys.  The laundry pile is back to manageable proportions.  The goodies have disappeared and have been replaced with Grape Nuts and fresh produce.  Routine is slowly creeping back into our lives again and I just have four simple words to say about it all.... I.  Need. A. Nap. 

That's all.  Happy eating this week!


Monday--Baked Ziti with Turkey Sausage


Tuesday
--Apricot Chicken (super easy)


Wednesday
--BBQ Chicken and Cheddar Sandwiches


Thursday--Pasta with 12 Whole Cloves of Garlic  (new)

Friday--Thai Chicken Pizza (new)

Saturday--No-Fry Turkey Chimichangas


Sunday--Chicken Pot Pie



Breakfasts:

Buttermilk Pecan Waffles--simple and easy

Buttermilk Syrup--delicious, tastes like caramel

Strawberry Scones (new)

Go check Organizing Junkie for lots more Menu Plans!

2 comments:

SnoWhite January 9, 2011 at 10:46 PM  

What a great week, Lara! I'll be over for the garlic pasta and the waffles with buttermilk syrup :)

Post a Comment

We love comments almost as much as we love good food...

About This Blog

My name is Lara and while I'm definitely not a gourmet cook, I do love preparing tasty, healthy meals for my family. Finding new recipes to try and sharing the ones we've already fallen in love with is a passion I've had since college and the reason why I've started this blog! With five kids, I'm usually in a hurry, so you'll find most of these recipes kid friendly and simple to make.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP