Menu 1/3 - 1/9

Sunday, January 2, 2011

I just wanted to say thank you for joining with us  this past year in our cooking adventures here at the Recipe Shoebox.  Sometimes I wonder why I add another thing to my list when I add preparation time onto my cooking by taking oodles of pictures, or I stay up a little later than I should to post a menu or a new recipe, but then I realize that this blog helps me to maintain a semblance of normalcy in the craziness that life with five kids brings.  Not only do I have a love for cooking and trying new recipes, but also for blogging and getting to "know" people like you who share these same passions.  Thank you for your support this year and I look forward to another year of sharing a delicious peek into our Recipe Shoebox! 


  Monday--Nacho Mama's Mac and Cheese

Tuesday-Breakfast:  Oatmeal-Raspberry-Chocolate Chip Pancakes


Chicken Poblano Chowder

 


Wednesday--Garlic Chicken Pasta with Spinach


Thursday--Yogurt Parmesan Baked Chicken

Friday-- Sloppy Joe Pizza


Saturday--Breakfast:  Cranberry Orange Muffins


Creamy Pasta with Lemon Pepper Chicken ( new)

French Peasant Bread
Sunday--Breakfast:  Gingerbread Pancakes


Dinner:  Red Curry Carrot Soup (new)

Dessert:  Snickerdoodle Cake



Go check Organizing Junkie for lots more Menu Plans!

Happy New Year to all of you! 

6 comments:

Tara V January 3, 2011 at 12:55 AM  

yum yum! it all looks so good

Mandy January 3, 2011 at 9:31 AM  

Lara - thanks for all the great recipes once again! Your blog, by far, is probably one of my favorites! I'm so glad I found your site! I love all the food you share.

I'm definitely going to add that Nacho Mama Mac N Cheese dish to my menu plan soon! Thanks for that! I will let you know what my family thinks of the orange chicken as well. I'm excited to try it. Have a great week! Keep up the great work on here!

Mandy

www.learn-laugh-cook.blogspot.com

teresa January 3, 2011 at 1:22 PM  

happy new year! this looks like a great menu plan!

Anonymous,  January 3, 2011 at 5:35 PM  

Great recipes! I REALLY wish I had a huge bowl of the garlic pasta followed by a HUGE slice of the cake right now. :-)

Michelle January 8, 2011 at 11:11 PM  

How did you like the Creamy Pasta with Lemon Pepper Chicken? Hope it received rave reviews..

Michelle January 8, 2011 at 11:12 PM  

Oh Would like my picture? for the post I don't mind

Post a Comment

We love comments almost as much as we love good food...

About This Blog

My name is Lara and while I'm definitely not a gourmet cook, I do love preparing tasty, healthy meals for my family. Finding new recipes to try and sharing the ones we've already fallen in love with is a passion I've had since college and the reason why I've started this blog! With five kids, I'm usually in a hurry, so you'll find most of these recipes kid friendly and simple to make.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP