I Spy...Some Friday Favorites ( a day late)

Saturday, March 26, 2011

  I had to laugh looking at the recipes that have caught my eye this week, noticing that my choices are pretty treat heavy this week.  What can I say?  I'm back to eating sugar only once-a-week again which means the goodies look extra enticing.  :)

Brown Butter Blueberry Muffins
Mocha Me

Raspberry Frozen Yogurt
Finding Joy in My Kitchen

Cookie Sticks
Baking and Creating with Avril

Cherry Cheesecake Pie
Coleen's Recipes

Chocolate Chunk Nutella Cookies
Virtual Goody Plate

Spinach Lasagna Rolls
See Jane in the Kitchen

Light Taco Casserole
Quit Eating Out



Head over to Finding Joy in My Kitchen to see some other Friday Favorite links. 

4 comments:

Debbie March 26, 2011 at 8:19 AM  

Thank you so much for the shout out!!! Have a great weekend!

SnoWhite March 26, 2011 at 11:06 AM  

Thanks for linking up :) I saw those cookie strips too -- perfect for milk dunking.

Avril March 26, 2011 at 9:13 PM  

Oh...I love that you liked the Cookie Strips enough to include them in your Friday Favorites! Thank you so much!!! I hope you get to make them soon! :-)

Julie March 28, 2011 at 12:15 AM  

I'm a sucker for sweets too...looks like an awesome list :)

Post a Comment

We love comments almost as much as we love good food...

About This Blog

My name is Lara and while I'm definitely not a gourmet cook, I do love preparing tasty, healthy meals for my family. Finding new recipes to try and sharing the ones we've already fallen in love with is a passion I've had since college and the reason why I've started this blog! With five kids, I'm usually in a hurry, so you'll find most of these recipes kid friendly and simple to make.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP