Menu 3/28 - 4/3

Monday, March 28, 2011

 After falling out of the loop the last couple of weeks, my family let me know that it's high time for me to spend some time menu planning again!  Be sure to check out my cute little hamburger cookies for April Fool's Day.  I'm still searching for just the right fun April Fool's dinner, so if you have any fun ideas or great links let me know!  Have a wonderful week! 

Monday--Garlic Chicken Pasta with Sundried Tomatoes--Simple and easy to make, this one is another favorite of ours. 


Tuesday--Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes with Peanut Butter Syrup--yep, they're as good as they sound! 


Dinner:   Chicken Tacos (chicken made in crockpot)

Wednesday--Cheeseburger Pasta (new) 

Thursday--Cranberry Orange Muffins--my mom's recipe (YUM!)

Pasta with Asparagus, Cremini, and Walnuts (vegetarian)--despite it having mushrooms and asparagus, it's one of my family's favorite meals.   My teen son in particular cheers when this is on the menu. 




Friday--Hamburger Cookies (for the kids to take to school for April Fool's Day)

April Fool's Day Dinner:  Still to be decided, but I'm looking for something fun!   Let me know if you have any ideas! 

Saturday--Coconut Curry Chicken--I haven't made this one in a while and I'm anxious to give it another try. 


Sunday--Raspberry Swirl Coffee Cake (made the night before)


Dinner:  Spinach Lasagna Rolls (new)

Buttermilk Rolls--soft and delicious! 


BYU Mint Brownies--the BEST!




Go check Organizing Junkie for lots more Menu Plans!






8 comments:

Unknown March 28, 2011 at 11:54 AM  

Love the hamburger cookies! Here's an idea for your April Fool's Dinner from a friend of mine...
http://cupcakesandswirls.blogspot.com/2011/03/april-fools-meatloaf-cupcakes.html
Hers are so cute!!

Twinkies March 28, 2011 at 1:57 PM  

I'm sooo jealous your kids get to bring homemade things to school. So not fair.

Katie March 29, 2011 at 6:44 AM  

Jolie & I are both giddy over these April Fool's cookies! Thank you for sharing!

Liz March 29, 2011 at 7:46 PM  

Can't wait to try this coffee cake, looks amazing! Hoping my turns out as pretty.

ann@Apples and Twinkies March 29, 2011 at 11:17 PM  

I got hungry just reading your post. It all looks good!

Debbie March 30, 2011 at 6:32 AM  

All the pictures look so good that I want to eat it all! However, I will start with those hamburger cookies! They are sooo cute!

Holly March 30, 2011 at 6:48 PM  

Those little burgers are awesome!!!

Little Mama March 31, 2011 at 7:19 AM  

Made some of the hamburger cookies last night for our scout court of honor. They were a BIG hit!! Kids of all ages thought they were fabulous!

Post a Comment

We love comments almost as much as we love good food...

About This Blog

My name is Lara and while I'm definitely not a gourmet cook, I do love preparing tasty, healthy meals for my family. Finding new recipes to try and sharing the ones we've already fallen in love with is a passion I've had since college and the reason why I've started this blog! With five kids, I'm usually in a hurry, so you'll find most of these recipes kid friendly and simple to make.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP