Menu 3/7 - 3/13

Sunday, March 6, 2011

It's late at night and I'm getting hungry just typing this up and making my grocery list for the week. 


Monday--Caramel Rolls



Makeover Chicken Crescents-
-this is a family favorite!

Tuesday--Lime Chicken and Peppers (new)

Wednesday--Overnight Oatmeal

Chicken Pasta Salad


Thursday--Greek Chicken Pitas (new)

Mixed Green Salad with Raspberry Dressing



Friday--French Bread Pizza


Saturday--Turkey Wafflewiches--My teen son has been begging me to make these for weeks! 

Sunday--Buttermilk Pecan Waffles


Buttermilk Caramel Syrup



Orange Chicken






Greek Yogurt Cupcakes with Fresh Strawberry Frosting (my favorite)



Go check Organizing Junkie for lots more Menu Plans!


3 comments:

K March 6, 2011 at 11:41 PM  

Can you please send me some of those caramel rolls? They look soooo yummy!

MelissaDaams March 7, 2011 at 4:06 AM  

those caramel rolls look awesome. would you be at all interested in posted them here:
http://sweet-rolls-that-rock.blogspot.com/2011/03/sweet-rolls-o-rama-linky-party.html

also, the orange chicken looks great... i think i'll try that one out this week :)

thanks for sharing :)

Poppylop Parties March 8, 2011 at 5:34 PM  

can I just say yummy. Your recipes have jump started my desire to cook supper again.

Post a Comment

We love comments almost as much as we love good food...

About This Blog

My name is Lara and while I'm definitely not a gourmet cook, I do love preparing tasty, healthy meals for my family. Finding new recipes to try and sharing the ones we've already fallen in love with is a passion I've had since college and the reason why I've started this blog! With five kids, I'm usually in a hurry, so you'll find most of these recipes kid friendly and simple to make.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP