Menu 6/27 - 7/3

Sunday, June 26, 2011

My kids are only three full days into their summer vacation, but boy has it been a loooooong few days already.  I like my kids being home, but it somehow seems that our summer schedule this year is even busier than our school year schedule...and with five kids at three different schools that's really saying something!  We're keeping it on the simple side this week with  several of our favorite quick and easy summer dishes.   

Monday--Potato Kielbasa Skillet--one of my husband's very favorites!


Tuesday--Grilled Fajitas (new)
Lion House Corn Bread--with a can of diced green chilies added to the batter, this the best cornbread we've ever had


Wednesday--Asian Chicken-Peanut Wraps--simple, easy, and yummy!


Thursday--Creamy Spinach Sausage Pasta (new)

Friday--eating with our teens at church Youth Conference

Saturday--Easy Apple Danish (new)

Grilled Honey-Lime Chicken Sandwich--one of our summer favorites!


Honey-Mint Fruit Salad--my 10-year-old loves to make this up for us



Sunday--Peach Pancakes (new)

Chicken-Mango Quinoa Salad--delicious and nutritious!


Pull-Apart Garlic Buns (new) 

White-Chocolate Fresh Strawberry Cookies
I recently came up with the recipe for these unique cookies and now my family keeps asking me to make again.
**********
Go check Organizing Junkie for lots more Menu Plans!




***********
Don't miss a single recipe, sign up for email updates (on the right). 


2 comments:

Debbie June 28, 2011 at 7:34 AM  

All the pics are great and sound wonderful but I would start with the strawberry cookies! Very unique. My son has also been out of school since the 17th. Counting the days till we go to the beach again!

Farmer's Daughter June 30, 2011 at 1:48 PM  

Your pics and your menu look delicous!! I'm going to try the potato and sausage and spinach --yum o!
Melinda

Post a Comment

We love comments almost as much as we love good food...

About This Blog

My name is Lara and while I'm definitely not a gourmet cook, I do love preparing tasty, healthy meals for my family. Finding new recipes to try and sharing the ones we've already fallen in love with is a passion I've had since college and the reason why I've started this blog! With five kids, I'm usually in a hurry, so you'll find most of these recipes kid friendly and simple to make.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP