Menu 1/9 - 1/15

Monday, January 9, 2012

The Christmas decorations are back in the attic.  My body is slowly detoxing from a month of goodies.  After a rough week of readjusting to real life after Christmas break, I am looking forward to a calmer, more routine week this week (knock on wood) filled with some healthy, but comforting dinners. 

Monday--Tomato Basil Soup

French Peasant Bread

Tuesday--Pesto Chicken Salad Wraps (new)

Blueberry Spinach Smoothie


Wednesday--Cremini Asparagus Pasta


Thursday--Sausage and Pepper Sandwiches
Friday--Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Soup (new)

Lion House Cornbread Recipe

Saturday--Spinach Lasagna 
Braided Bread

Sunday--Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches

Go check Organizing Junkie for lots more Menu Plans!

4 comments:

SnoWhite January 9, 2012 at 8:19 AM  

Looks like a tasty week to me! I'm glad you're all packed up from Christmas... our tree is still up... with teaching a new course, I am having trouble finding time to get it down (and I love the lights at night). Hopefully this week!

Lisa Grace January 9, 2012 at 8:28 AM  

Looks so yummy! I'm hoping to try your lemon crock pot dessert soon :)

Rebekah January 9, 2012 at 10:37 AM  

Mmm... beautiful menu - the homemade breads look fantastic! :)

Coleens Recipes January 10, 2012 at 3:28 AM  

I'm envious of your weeks menu, I've been pretty lazy in that department since the holidays.

Post a Comment

We love comments almost as much as we love good food...

About This Blog

My name is Lara and while I'm definitely not a gourmet cook, I do love preparing tasty, healthy meals for my family. Finding new recipes to try and sharing the ones we've already fallen in love with is a passion I've had since college and the reason why I've started this blog! With five kids, I'm usually in a hurry, so you'll find most of these recipes kid friendly and simple to make.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP