Menu 4/25 - 5/1

Monday, April 25, 2011

Here is my menu...

Monday--BBQ Chicken Salad with Cilantro Ranch Dressing (It's a night off from cooking for me, since it's my birthday today! I can't wait to eat food I didn't cook!)

Lion House Cornbread--one of my favorite side dishes
Birthday Dessert:  ??? (it'll be a surprise!!!)

Tuesday--White Bean & Sausage Rigatoni (new)
Whole Wheat Bread--my favorite basic whole wheat bread recipe


Wednesday-Breakfast-Super Easy Orange Breakfast Bread--elegant looking, yummy tasting, and OH SO EASY!!!! 


Dinner:  Honey-Glazed Chicken Stir-Fry (new)


Thursday--Garlic Chicken Pasta with Spinach--I've totally been craving this one!

Friday--Mexican Lasagna--this is one of my husband's favorite meals of all time and when I signed up to bring a Mexican casserole to a church Fiesta, this was the first thing that popped into my head

Saturday--Strawberry Cheesecake Pancakes--for my son's birthday breakfast!


Turkey Wafflewiches (my teen son's requested birthday meal)

Peanut Butter Pie--My son loves anything peanut buttery and chocolatey, so this will be perfect for a special birthday dessert




Sunday--Pulled Pork Sandwiches (new)
Chips and Avocado Smash


Go check Organizing Junkie for lots more Menu Plans!




4 comments:

SnoWhite April 25, 2011 at 10:46 AM  

Looks like a wonderful week; how many birthdays are you celebrating this week?! :)

Kim April 25, 2011 at 11:12 AM  

Happy Birthday to you and your son! Enjoy your special birthday dinner tonight.

Heather April 25, 2011 at 8:22 PM  

Happy Birthday! I'm a new follower coming over from Meal Plan Monday! I CAN'T WAIT to explore your blog more - everything looks SO yummy!!

Heather @ Catfish Kisses

Post a Comment

We love comments almost as much as we love good food...

About This Blog

My name is Lara and while I'm definitely not a gourmet cook, I do love preparing tasty, healthy meals for my family. Finding new recipes to try and sharing the ones we've already fallen in love with is a passion I've had since college and the reason why I've started this blog! With five kids, I'm usually in a hurry, so you'll find most of these recipes kid friendly and simple to make.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP