Menu 4/4 - 4/10

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Another week, another menu....

Monday--Thai Chicken Pasta--This one's on our favorite list


Tuesday--Breakfast:  Peanut Butter Pancakes--anything peanut butter is a hit at our house


Dinner:  Spaghetti Pie--


French Peasant Bread--we love this easy five ingredient bread


Wednesday--Crunchy BBQ Onion Chicken-- this is easy to make and full of flavor


Thursday--Pizza Joes
--A combination of sloppy joes and pizza, the kids love these

Friday--Chicken Fajita Pizza (new)

Blueberry Spinach Smoothie--healthy and delicious--it's a great way to get your fruits and veggies


Saturday--Grilled Honey-Lime Chicken Sandwiches--we're starting to grill more now that the weather's getting nicer and these sandwiches are perfect for the warmer weather


Sunday--Breakfast:  Strawberry Filled Oatmeal Muffins--filled with strawberry jam, my family loves these whole-grain muffins


Dinner:  BBQ Salmon-Bacon Sandwiches (new)--we don't usually eat seafood around here, but since my hubby won't be in town that day, the kids insist that we give it a try


Go check Organizing Junkie for lots more Menu Plans!



6 comments:

Carrie April 4, 2011 at 9:10 AM  

DROOL!!! Oh my gosh! What great photos!! Your pancakes are KILLINg me!

Carielle April 4, 2011 at 12:31 PM  

Those pictures made my mouth water!!! I'm going to have to try those peanut butter pancakes! :)

Unknown April 4, 2011 at 12:38 PM  

I'm a new follower! The oatmeal muffins look wonderful! I can't wait to look around your site and see what other great food you have here!

Diary of a Country Mom

Farmer's Daughter April 4, 2011 at 1:14 PM  

Want to know what time we can be there for dinner -- It all looks delicous!
Melinda

Lindsey April 4, 2011 at 2:05 PM  

Wow, wow, wow and double wow. Good grief your menu looks delicious. I want to come over for dinner too! I hopped over here from MPM and am so glad I did! I'll be back to look through your amazing site!

Cherry Warrick April 4, 2011 at 6:23 PM  

Visiting from Menu Plan Monday ... beautiful photos, and the recipes look delicious!

Post a Comment

We love comments almost as much as we love good food...

About This Blog

My name is Lara and while I'm definitely not a gourmet cook, I do love preparing tasty, healthy meals for my family. Finding new recipes to try and sharing the ones we've already fallen in love with is a passion I've had since college and the reason why I've started this blog! With five kids, I'm usually in a hurry, so you'll find most of these recipes kid friendly and simple to make.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP