I Spy...Some Friday Favorites

Friday, May 6, 2011

 Here are a few recipes I've been eyeing this week....
Pumpkin Carrot Cake
Tried and True Yummy Recipes

Crème-filled Chocolate Orange Cupcakes
The Virtual Goody Plate

Chicken Enchilada Rice Casserole
Learn, Laugh, Cook

Strawberry Shortcake with Almond Glaze
Sister's Cafe

Lovely Lime Cupcakes
Your Homebased Mom

Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake
The Peppered Pantry


Head over to Finding Joy in My Kitchen to see some other Friday Favorite links. 



3 comments:

SnoWhite May 6, 2011 at 11:46 PM  

I saw that cheesecake factory cheesecake recipe too... never had a slice there (due to allergies) -- so I'm excited to try my own :)

Romney Family May 7, 2011 at 1:24 PM  

Thanks for liking my cake so much to post it as one of your friday favorites!! I love looking at your favorites each week!!

Erin May 10, 2011 at 9:36 AM  

stopping by from Friday Favorite Finds...all of these look amazing! I am your newest follower! :)
http://eatingmywayback.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

We love comments almost as much as we love good food...

About This Blog

My name is Lara and while I'm definitely not a gourmet cook, I do love preparing tasty, healthy meals for my family. Finding new recipes to try and sharing the ones we've already fallen in love with is a passion I've had since college and the reason why I've started this blog! With five kids, I'm usually in a hurry, so you'll find most of these recipes kid friendly and simple to make.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP