Cookies and Cream Cookies

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

How did we love these cookies?   Hmmm,  let me count the ways: 

1--they're busting with chunks of real Oreos 

2--they're perfect straight out of the oven when the white chocolate is all melty and soft 

3--they're fun and different from any cookie you've ever seen 


Recipe Source:  See Jane in the Kitchen


Click here for printable recipe.



The ingredients:
1 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 (4.2 ounce) package Cookies 'n Creme pudding mix
2 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2-1/4 cups flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
1 package (12-ounces) white chocolate chips
15 Oreo cookies, very coarsely chopped

Directions: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cream butter and sugars, add pudding mix until blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt with a whisk then add it to the butter mixture. Stir in the chocolate chips and Oreo cookies.

Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.  Bake for 7-9 minutes in preheated oven until cookies tops barely have a touch of brown.  Makes 3 dozen cookies.   Enjoy!

3 comments:

Jeanette May 11, 2011 at 2:59 PM  

i cannot wait to make these. with a glass of milk.... mmmm!

Katie May 11, 2011 at 7:12 PM  

I will not rest until I have smashed two of these together with some cookies & cream ice cream in between.

Quirky Jessi May 13, 2011 at 3:34 PM  

Ooo! I've seen oreo crumble type cookies before, but never ones that use a pudding mix in them. I bet that really ties the flavors together, yum.

Post a Comment

We love comments almost as much as we love good food...

About This Blog

My name is Lara and while I'm definitely not a gourmet cook, I do love preparing tasty, healthy meals for my family. Finding new recipes to try and sharing the ones we've already fallen in love with is a passion I've had since college and the reason why I've started this blog! With five kids, I'm usually in a hurry, so you'll find most of these recipes kid friendly and simple to make.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP