Menu 5/16 - 5/22

Sunday, May 15, 2011



Monday--Chili Cornbread Salad--a healthy summer dish my family loves


Tuesday--Lemon Ricotta Pancakes--Light and lemony, these  are perfect with fresh berries


Penne Pasta with Gorgonzola--an award winning dish, this is on our family favorite list



Wednesday--Makeover Chicken Crescents--my kids have been begging me to make these again soon

Thursday--Pepperoni and Fresh Mozzarella Panini--Simple and easy, these are perfect for a summer day


Friday--Bruschetta Pizza--piled high with fresh tomatoes and basil....yum!

Saturday--Potato Kielbasa Skillet--one of my hubby's favorites


Sunday--Apple Walnut Pancakes--Whole grain and filled with apples and nuts, this is great for a weekend morning breakfast.



Chicken Scampi (new)

Go check Organizing Junkie for lots more Menu Plans!




***********
Don't miss a single recipe, sign up for email updates (on the right). 



2 comments:

Rebekah May 16, 2011 at 11:19 AM  

Mmmm great meal plan! Looks delicious! I've not tried gorgonzola in anything yet - but that pasta dish looks fantastic!

Kellie May 16, 2011 at 6:06 PM  

I just found your site and I LOVE it, I am on the search for a new and fresh (and "summer time light") menu right now and I must say, you have planned my menu for me! Thanks for sharing your recipes, looking forward to trying them :)

Post a Comment

We love comments almost as much as we love good food...

About This Blog

My name is Lara and while I'm definitely not a gourmet cook, I do love preparing tasty, healthy meals for my family. Finding new recipes to try and sharing the ones we've already fallen in love with is a passion I've had since college and the reason why I've started this blog! With five kids, I'm usually in a hurry, so you'll find most of these recipes kid friendly and simple to make.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP