I Spy...Some Friday Favorites

Friday, May 13, 2011

 Here are a few recipes I've been eyeing this week: 


Old-Fashioned Chocolate Layer Cake
Our Best Bites

Chicken Scampi
Rachel vs. the Kitchen

Skinny Pepperoni Pasta Salad
Learn, Laugh, Cook

Lemon Sugar Cookies
Sugarcrafter

Savory Roasted Potatoes
Tried and True Yummy Recipes

Tortellini Spinach Bake with Creamy Lemon Sauce
Diary of a Recipe Addict


(I'm curious....was anyone else starting to get as annoyed/worried with Blogger as I was? 
I'm relieved that it's back up and running, but I'm still missing yesterday's post and comments.)
 

Head over to Finding Joy in My Kitchen to see some other Friday Favorite links. 




4 comments:

Kim May 13, 2011 at 9:30 PM  

Yes, blogger has been driving me crazy!! My last post was lost for about 24 hours and is now restored. I did lose quite a few comments for the previous post and the most recent post. Hmmm..wonder what that was all about?

All the Friday Favorites sound great. Off to check them all out now.

Heather May 13, 2011 at 10:21 PM  

I thought I did something wrong since some of the indexing of my recipes was suddenly gone, but now I think it must have been blogger's issue. Super annoying!

Mandy May 15, 2011 at 11:35 AM  

Wow, I'm so honored to have made your Friday list! :-) I'm actually going to make your upside down pizza this week. I just posted it on my meal plan. I'm also going to share your hamburger skillet pasta recipe tomorrow with a few variations I made! I love all your recipes Lara! I tweak them a little bit usually but i just love their simple, tasty ingredients and preparations! Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing the good stuff!

Mandy

SnoWhite May 15, 2011 at 10:57 PM  

my post still isn't back from Thursday... :(

Thanks for linking this list up -- lots of new-to-me links!

Post a Comment

We love comments almost as much as we love good food...

About This Blog

My name is Lara and while I'm definitely not a gourmet cook, I do love preparing tasty, healthy meals for my family. Finding new recipes to try and sharing the ones we've already fallen in love with is a passion I've had since college and the reason why I've started this blog! With five kids, I'm usually in a hurry, so you'll find most of these recipes kid friendly and simple to make.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP