Menu 2/7 - 2/13

Sunday, February 6, 2011

This was a menu planned solely in front of the Super Bowl tonight!   We didn't really care who won, but we liked that it was a good game.   I personally watch it mostly for the commercials, but I was a little disappointed this year.  There were a few entertaining ones, but mostly I felt like they were kind of lame.  My favorite was the Darth Vader car commercial.  Did you have a  favorite? 

Monday--Tomatillo and Chicken Tostadas--One of our favorite ways to use leftover zucchini



Tuesday--Lime Zucchini Muffins--Still using up leftover zucchini

Chicken and Chile-Cheese Rice--A light and healthy favorite!


Wednesday--Four Cheese Penne Pasta Bake--My kids love this cheesy noodle concoction! 

Flourless Chocolate Cake
--Totally gluten free and one of my favorite cake recipes. 

Thursday--Glen's Shepherd Pie--My husband's specialty. 

Friday--Cornmeal Buttermilk Pancakes (new)
Chicken Fajita Pizza (new)

Saturday--
Award Winning Penne Pasta with Gorgonzola--

Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit Knock-Off--Melt in your mouth yummy! 


Sunday--Indian Style Steak Kebabs--We're craving some grilled food right about this time of winter!

Polka Dot Cookie Bars--Chocolaty and delicious!

Go check Organizing Junkie for lots more Menu Plans!

1 comments:

Alexandra February 8, 2011 at 10:40 AM  

Your menu looks so good! I can't wait to try the Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit Knock-Off recipe. Thanks for sharing and have a great week.

http://www.talkingdollarsandcents.net/

Post a Comment

We love comments almost as much as we love good food...

About This Blog

My name is Lara and while I'm definitely not a gourmet cook, I do love preparing tasty, healthy meals for my family. Finding new recipes to try and sharing the ones we've already fallen in love with is a passion I've had since college and the reason why I've started this blog! With five kids, I'm usually in a hurry, so you'll find most of these recipes kid friendly and simple to make.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP