Gingerbread Nativity

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I have chosen to remove the pictures and directions for this very adorable gingerbread nativity to accommodate what I deem an unreasonable request.  The end.   


I will share a couple of  helpful hints for making it though:
 

1.  I recommend going to Walgreens (or other drug store) to find the needed candy.  They had a much better selection than the grocery store or even Target did.  

2.  Get the round toothpicks (not flat)

3.  Use the cookie frosting in a tube (Betty Crocker brand is good)


Post a Comment

We love comments almost as much as we love good food...

About This Blog

My name is Lara and while I'm definitely not a gourmet cook, I do love preparing tasty, healthy meals for my family. Finding new recipes to try and sharing the ones we've already fallen in love with is a passion I've had since college and the reason why I've started this blog! With five kids, I'm usually in a hurry, so you'll find most of these recipes kid friendly and simple to make.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP