Best Bread Recipes

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Today's post is another in the "Best of..."  series hosted by SnoWhite at Finding Joy in my Kitchen. Yesterday featured our best breakfasts and today is our best bread recipes of 2011. Stay tuned later this week for our best Soups, Main Dishes, Crockpot Dishes, and Desserts! 


Apple Pull-Apart Bread--with apples stuffed in every piece, this show stopping bread is as tasty as it is beautiful!

Sweet Potato Crescent Rolls--I loved these soft rolls, with a hint of sweetness to them


Crockpot Corn Bread--Bread in the crockpot is as genius an idea as it sounds! 


Tried-and-True Banana Bread--Does a recipe get any better than "tried-and-true"? 


Braided Bread--And here's another tried-and-true family favorite recipe from my cousin, which has quickly become a staple on our menu as well.  We make this at least twice a month, sometimes even a couple times a week!

Easter Bunny Buns--Cute, cute, cute!  My kids loved these!


Buttermilk Dinner Rolls---Soft and flaky, these are yummy!


Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls--pumpkin  cinnamon rolls with caramel frosting is a delectable combination!

OLD FAVORITES (not from 2011): 

French Peasant Bread--one of our most loved bread recipes EVER!  My 11-year-old can whip up a batch of this and we have this at least once a week at our house.

Classic Whole Wheat Bread--This is by far the best whole wheat bread I've ever tried.  Don't try it with white whole wheat flour though, because the flavor complements the regular whole wheat the best. 

Oatmeal Dinner Rolls--a hand-me-down recipe from my mom, these rolls are whole-grain, flavorful, soft, and one of our favorite dinner rolls of all time


Head on over to Finding Joy in my Kitchen for lots more Best Bread recipes today.
 Countdown to 2011 with Finding Joy in My Kitchen

1 comments:

SnoWhite December 27, 2011 at 8:23 PM  

Thanks for all these great breads! The buttermilk dinner rolls sound awesome (they look so tempting there!).

Post a Comment

We love comments almost as much as we love good food...

About This Blog

My name is Lara and while I'm definitely not a gourmet cook, I do love preparing tasty, healthy meals for my family. Finding new recipes to try and sharing the ones we've already fallen in love with is a passion I've had since college and the reason why I've started this blog! With five kids, I'm usually in a hurry, so you'll find most of these recipes kid friendly and simple to make.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP