Best Crockpot Recipes (of 2011)

Friday, December 30, 2011

I actually only got my first real crockpot  last Christmas, so it was fun for me to discover the joys of slow cooker cooking this year!   We definitely found some keepers along the way and Day 5 of Finding Joy in My Kitchen's countdown to 2012 spotlights our favorites.  If you're interested in seeing a full index of all of our crockpot recipes, click here. 

French Dip Sandwiches in the slow cooker
Chocolate Fudge Cake

Head on over to Finding Joy in my Kitchen for lots more Best Crockpot recipes today.
 Countdown to 2011 with Finding Joy in My Kitchen

4 comments:

Loy December 30, 2011 at 1:17 PM  

Great list. I see several recipes that I am going to try in my crockpot. Thanks for sharing.

teresa December 30, 2011 at 7:24 PM  

you really can't beat the slow cooker. these all look wonderful!

Anonymous,  January 2, 2012 at 7:36 PM  

The french dip sandwich crock pot recipe is one of our FAVORITES! I made it for a football party & it was sooo easy & delicious!!

Janie January 5, 2012 at 12:02 PM  

All those sandwiches look delicious!

Post a Comment

We love comments almost as much as we love good food...

About This Blog

My name is Lara and while I'm definitely not a gourmet cook, I do love preparing tasty, healthy meals for my family. Finding new recipes to try and sharing the ones we've already fallen in love with is a passion I've had since college and the reason why I've started this blog! With five kids, I'm usually in a hurry, so you'll find most of these recipes kid friendly and simple to make.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP